Is the name of your company important for success?January 13, 2017 superadmin No Comments
The Brand is a powerful aspect behind business growth. It’s amazing how crucial a name can be in a company success and perception; meaning it can completely make or break a company. If looked around, the most successful company such as Google, Uber, Facebook, Amazon etc are all the businesses leaving a deep, eternal trademark among people that accounts to the negligible chance of forgetting. You may wonder why one should choose a good business name and all you come to end up in dilemma. Well, it’s your business name that first customers think about and sets the scene about
Top 5 SEO WordPress PluginJuly 26, 2016 superadmin No Comments
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a process of ranking site’s pages or information in Search Engine Sites. The website is a powerful medium for linking between a Customer and a vendor. In this current competitive business world, SEO is almost a must to increase the company’s business visibility, traffic, branding, and insights. WordPress, however, provides some amazing free Plugins to increase the website’s page rankings and traffic in the Search Engines. In this article, we are going to discuss Top 5 SEO WordPress Plugin. Top 5 SEO WordPress Plugin 5. SEO by theseowizards SEO by theseowizards is a highly rated plugin that
7 Characteristics of a Good WebsiteJuly 5, 2016 superadmin 3 Comments
When it comes to Developing/Designing a website, various things are to be considered. From Code Standard to Functionality, User-Friendly to Search Traffic, various approaches are required to meet a quality website. In this competitive market, the development of the quality website is irrefutable. For these qualities, Developers and Designers must work together in harmony to make magic happen. This also enables everyone to plan more effectively. In this article, we are going to discuss 7 Characteristics of a Good Website. 7 Characteristics of a Good Website 1) Clean and Well Design When a visitor visits a website, the foremost thing, without a doubt, he/she looks
Please read our terms & conditions carefully
- All the contents in this website are the property of ULTRABYTE International Pvt. Ltd. You are requested not to use any information elsewhere.
- All the contents in this website can be changed without prior notice.
- Please confirm the cost via E-Mail or Phone if you are interested in any of our services.
- Our services are 99.9% error free.
- We don’t use copyrighted materials.
- We do not take responsibilty for any use of your contents by third-party.
- We guarantee 99.9% uptime of your website but please remember this is not 100%.
- We accept any kind of online payments.
- An advance payment of 50% is required with any service before work will be carried out.**
- After the commencement of work, in case the client decides that they don’t want the website, they still have to pay for the work done for them from our side.
- Once the work is completed from our side, rest of the payment shall be made within a week.
- The client guarantees that any content used on their website including texts, graphics and images belongs to them and we are not responsible for any copyright issues in future.
- We give you free technical maintenance for lifetime however content support is for first 10 days only (included in the package). After that additional charges to be paid for any addition or deletion of content on your website. Alternatively you can buy yearly content management package for that.
- In case of domain transfers, please ask for the domain transfer charges.
- You will not get the administrator access of your website in any case. Even if you have asked for a CMS website you will only be able to login as an Author not an Administrator.
- Please note that the charges for website are for first year only. Please ask for the Domain and hosting renewal charges.